Arthritis Queensland is a not-for-profit organisation that has been providing education, information and support services for Queensland children and adults living with arthritis or osteoporosis since 1976. There are more than a million Queenslanders who live with these conditions. We help by:
- Providing information and support for those with the conditions, and those at risk of developing the conditions
- Advocating for better services, programs and support
- Encouraging more public awareness and understanding of the conditions
- Providing financial support for research into diagnosis, treatment and cures
- Encouraging cooperation with government, fundraising bodies, and state-based affiliates to ensure better outcomes through staff training, planning health economics, and project development.
What's our Vision?
An end to the pain of arthritis.
What's our Mission?
Improving the lives of Queenslanders living with arthitis.