Arthritis Queensland's 19th Annual Health Professionals Seminar
Date | Friday,16th March 2018
Venue | Translational Research Institute
Time | 8:00am - 5:00pm
Arthritis Queensland's Health Professionals Seminar provides health professionals with up-to-date and clinically relevant information involving the management of people with arthritic conditions.
This year's seminar features presentations by some of Queensland's leading medical specialists, health professionals, and academics.
Early Bird discounts apply until 16th Februaary.
- Dr Ben Whitehead, Paediatric Rheumatologist, LCCH
- Dr Helen Benham, Rheumatologist and translational researcher
- Dr Natalie Collins, Physiotherapist and research fellow
- Dr Saul Geffen and Dr Tarunisha Sharma, Rehabilitation physicians
- Dr Hanno Nel, Researcher TRI
- Dr Sunderajhan Sekar, Researcher
- Dr Bill Donnelly, Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Ms Andie Gatti, Consumer representative
- A/Prof Travis Klein, Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation
- Dr Joseph Kluver, Pain Physician, Princess Alexandra Hospital
Ticketing provided by Sticky Tickets