Arthritis Queensland is offering bursaries of up to $800 to support children living with arthritis to access sport and exercise.
Bursaries can be used to fund sports fees, exercise classes, access to exercise facilities or equipment.
In 2018 two funding rounds will he held:
- Round 1 - opens 5th February 2018 and closes 23rd February 2018
- Round 2 - opens 1st August 2018 and closes 23rd August 2018.
To be eligible, children must:
- be aged under 18 years on the closing date of the funding round.
- have a diagnosis of a form of juvenile arthritis.
- be receiving treatment for that diagnosis from a rheumatologist or paediatrician.
- live in Queensland.
No retrospective funding is available.
For further details, and to apply, download and complete the Application Form.