We can’t do this on our own, but as a team we can join together, support each other and achieve more. We will be setting group challenges and sharing the journey. Sign up today!
Challenge your friends, family or colleagues to get active every day for seven days during Arthritis Awareness Week. Individuals and teams can set a goal that works for them:
- 10,000 steps a day (or any challenge that works for that person or group)
- Walk, bike, swim, dance, do yoga – define the activity that works for you
- Commit as a team to walk the distance of the Great Wall of China, Mount Everest, or the Great Ocean Road!
- Participate in our corporate challenge. For more information download the flyer.
- Sign up online at www.timetomove.net.au and register as a part of team or for an individual challenge.
- Raise funds for arthritis services and research into a cure by sharing on social media and asking friends and family to donate.
- For more information call 1800 011 041.
- For more information on walking and arthritis read our TimeToMove guide and walking plan.
Download our posters and memes:
Participate in a Time To Move activity
|Event Host||Date and Time||Location||More Information|
|Arthritis Queensland||29th May, 9:30am||Riverside Green Playground area, South Bank
||Join us for the official launch of the event and a 1km or 2km walk. For more details or to RSVP click here.|
||29th May - 4th June (various times)||5 Lutana Street, Buddina
||Free yoga for challenge participants. Visit timetomove.net.au for more details or view the flyer here.|
|Stepz Fitness||31st May, 6pm||480 Waterworks Rd, Ashgrove||Arthritis Friendly fitness session|
|Plus Fitness Nerang||1st June, 5:45pm||5/94 Spencer Road
|Arthritis friendly group circuit class - $10 per person with all funds going to Arthritis Queensland. View the flyer here.|
||3rd June. 6:30am
||Brisbane botanical Gardens (meet at Edward Street gates)
||Arthritis friendly fitness session