Women & Arthritis
Arthritis, pregnancy and the path to parenthoodis an inspiring and practical self-help guide that takes women and men with arthritis on the courageous and challenging journey from dreaming of having their own baby to flourishing with their new family.
Rheumatoid arthritis sufferer Suzie Edward May shares intimate, honest and insightful experiences of both herself and other women and men with arthritis worldwide as they fulfil their goal of becoming parents, despite their arthritis.
This book will:
- answer many of your questions surrounding pre-conception, pregnancy and post-birth issues;
- help you understand the potential challenges in starting and raising a family alongside the management of your illness;
- give you coping strategies to help you through these challenges;
- assist you in feeling less alone on your path to parenthood; and
- encourage you to achieve your goals despite your health and the challenges it brings to your life.
As the first book of its kind worldwide, Arthritis, pregnancy and the path to parenthood is a must-read for anyone with arthritis who is contemplating having a family, as well as a moving and educational read for family, friends and colleagues supporting a loved one on this courageous path.
Arthritis, pregnancy and the path to parenthood is published by Vivid Publishing and is available via www.suzieedwardmay.com for $29.95 (plus postage).