Arthritis Queensland offers a range of services free of charge or at low costs to the 1 in 5 Queenslanders living with arthritis and their families.
- Arthritis Infoline - our caring health professionals are on hand Monday to Friday (8:30am - 4pm) to answer your questions and offer support.
- Free Information Packs - we have a range of helpful booklets and information sheets covering the various types of arthritis and information covering diet, exercise, lifestyle and treatments.
- Arthritis Shop - order from our range of assistive devices, dvds, cds and books online or call us on 1800 011 041.
- Presentations about Arthritis and Osteoporosis - Arthritis Queensland is able to provide presentations to any health professional body or community group seeking information about arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Self Management Courses and Seminars - Arthritis Queensland runs a range of courses and seminars for people with arthritis, their carers and family members and health professionals. Our 2015 calendar has just been released.
- Support groups - Arthritis Queensland’s support groups provide the opportunity to meet people who understand. Members share information, ideas, and experiences, so that everyone benefits.
- Research - Research into arthritis is invaluable, and we hope that we can eventually find a cure for the many painful and debilitating conditions which fall under the ‘arthritis’ banner. Read more about research funded by Arthritis Queensland donations
- Swell Gals and Juvenile Arthritis online community - join our online community of women helping other women with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Tai Chi for Arthritis - view our range of DVDs, books or call us on 1800 011 041 to find a class near you.