Arthritis Queensland is a not-for-profit organization providing education, information and support services for Queensland children and adults living with arthritis or osteoporosis. There are more than a million Queenslanders who live with these conditions. We help by:
- Providing information and support for those with the conditions, and those at risk of developing the conditions
- Advocating for better services, programs and support
- Encouraging more public awareness and understanding of the conditions
- Providing financial support for research into diagnosis, treatment and cures
- Encouraging cooperation with government, fundraising bodies, and state-based affiliates to ensure better outcomes through staff training, planning health economics, and project development.
What's our Vision?
Healthy bones and joints for all Queenslanders.
What's our Mission?
To enable Queenslanders with, or at risk of, arthritis and osteoporosis to better manage their wellbeing.
Arthritis Queensland relies on donations. You can help! Donate now.